Recipe: vegan energy balls with numove shake
Energy balls, also known as bliss balls, are on everyone's lips in the truest sense of the word. We also love the little bites and took the liberty of creating our own recipe for you - super easy, vegan, without refined sugar and without baking. The secret ingredient: numove Shake Cacao Cinnamon. This not only makes the balls wonderfully chocolaty, but also gives them the extra portion of protein, fiber and vitamins. Let's go:
Ingredients for your Energy Balls
- 120 grams of dates
- 50 g numove Shake Cacao Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons dark cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons almond butter
- 15 grams of walnuts
The instructions for your Energy Balls
Energy Balls are really made in no time. How it works:
- Soak the dates in warm water for 20 minutes . Then pour off the liquid.
- Put the dates, numove shake, cocoa powder, almond butter and walnuts in a food processor and blend until a slightly crumbly, sticky mass is formed.
- Chop the walnuts into large pieces and then add them to the mixture - it'll be crunchy!
- Using your hand, form about 1 tablespoon per ball into equal-sized energy balls.
- Enjoy Bliss Balls!
Different types of energy balls
You can change our recipe for Energy Balls as you like. How about dried apricots, a few figs, grated coconut, cinnamon, hazelnuts or cashews? Our favorite ingredient is of course chocolate. You can use both our nucao chocolate bars and our nucao chocolate bars. Almond Seasalt gives the balls a wonderfully fine note of salt, Creamy Coconut creates a holiday feeling and Dark & Creamy is for all fans of dark chocolate.
We can do more than Bliss Balls - our recipes
Energy Balls alone are not enough for you? Of course we have more recipes in stock.
If you are looking for the right spread, you can easily buy our chocolaty nucao spread Creamy Noisette or make your own creation: selfmade nucao spread . The fine spread not only tastes wonderful with cinnamon rolls , but is also sure to delight your friends as a gift.
Eating energy balls and reading good content
While you munch on your Energy Balls, we'll provide the perfect reading material. In our blog you will find everything about our mission as well as exciting articles aboutveganism , climate change and reforestation .