Wild berry ice cream with nucao - vegan & fruity
@ janinashw is our secretly appointed kitchen fairy and of course also has a refreshing recipe ready for the slowly getting warmer summer days. Wild berry ice cream is on the menu today, stimulating for the mind and perfect for a relaxing break in between.
Ingredients for your fruity ice cream
- 100 g soy quark
- 120 g berries (e.g. frozen blueberries, raspberries and currants)
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 handful of mint leaves
- 1 bar nucao
Instructions for your homemade ice cream
- Put all the ingredients except for the nucao chocolate bar in a blender and chop them up. The resulting mass should be very fine and without large pieces.
- Then chop your nucao chocolate bar into small or larger pieces as you like and carefully fold them in.
- Then fill everything into small ice cream molds and leave them in the freezer overnight .
- Et voilà - ice, ice baby!
We can do more than ice cream! More recipes:
Whether for hot or cool days, for breakfast, as a snack or in the evening - in our recipe category you will find everything your vegan gourmet heart desires.
How about fluffy pancakes or vegan egg salad for breakfast? Are you looking for an alternative to rolls and bread? Then our sweet yeast braid is at least as worth recommending as our yeast bunnies and our cinnamon rolls .
Have fun trying.
You always want to be up to date?
Then please follow us