Easter edition: yeast braid with numove
What would Easter be without a freshly baked yeast braid? Today we will show you our new favorite vegan variant, which thanks to numove also provides you with vegetable protein, vitamins, fiber and superfoods so that you can enjoy Easter full of energy!
Yeast braid ingredients:
- 400 g spelled flour
- 100 g numove Shake Cacao Cinnamon
- 75g brown sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 packet of dry yeast
- 250 ml unsweetened almond drink
- 4 tbsp canola oil
- chopped almonds for the topping
Vegan yeast plait – the preparation:
- Mix all the dry ingredients for the yeast plait well together.
- Heat the almond drink slightly and add it along with the oil.
- Now it's time to knead. Knead all the ingredients well until a dough forms.
- Now let the dough rise in a warm place for 1 hour.
- hour over? Then knead the dough for your yeast plait again.
- Then divide the dough into three strands of the same size and braid them into a braid shape - don't worry, it hasn't fallen from the sky yet and it's not that difficult.
- After that, the dough needs another 30 minutes of rest – treat it to it
- Now spread the yeast plait with vegetable margarine and decorate the plait with pieces of almonds or granulated sugar as you like.
- In the preheated oven, the yeast braid must now bake at 180 degrees on the middle shelf for 25 minutes .
What goes best with yeast braid?
Yeast braid is suitable for any occasion, any time of the day, with any topping. There are absolutely no limits to your wishes here.
We particularly like eating yeast plaited bread for breakfast or in the afternoon for coffee or tea.
It tastes subtly sweet either on its own or topped with fruity jam, nut butter, a little margarine or chocolate spread.
You don't have a gift for the next invitation yet? Our delicious yeast braid goes well with every coffee gossip, the next birthday party or a cozy picnic in summer. Try it!
Revolutionize your breakfast with our vegan recipes
👉🏻 Follow us on Instagram for even more tips, information and lots of nu spirit!