Vegan breakfast pancakes with numove shake
It is not without reason that breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day so that you can start the day full of energy. For a hearty breakfast, we like to bake fresh pancakes with a portion of fruit and numove cocoa-cinnamon in the morning. This not only fills up your stomach, but also all of your body's stores. That's how it works:
Pancakes - the ingredients:
- 150 g spelled flour
- 50 g numove Shake Cacao Cinnamon
- 300 ml plant drink (e.g. almond)
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- fresh berries and hazelnuts
The pancake preparation:
- First melt the coconut oil until it is liquid.
- Then mix the spelled flour, numove Shake Cacao Cinnamon, plant drink, coconut oil, maple syrup, baking powder and salt together until you get a thick mass.
- Now it's time for the pancakes: You can put about 2-3 tablespoons of dough per pancake in a non-stick pan and bake.
- Finally, garnish your pancakes with fresh berries or other toppings of your choice.
- Enjoy !
This is how the pancakes taste best
The vegan pancakes taste great, pure or garnished with toppings of your choice . How about bananas, grapes and strawberries? If you want a bit of crunch, you can top your pancakes with hazelnuts, brittle or granola . Nut butter, vegan yoghurt, jam or chocolate spread also go great with the fluffy breakfast classics.
Can it be something more extravagant? Then stack the pancakes on top of each other and create a 1A pancake tower - guaranteed to impress!
Pancakes and more: The best breakfast recipes
Even if you could definitely eat our delicious pancakes as your new favorite breakfast every day from now on, you will find even more inspiration for a successful morning or a filling snack in our recipes category . Try our vegan yoghurt waffles or amaze your guests with molehill muffins .