Zucchini bread with nucao and numove
Zucchini bread for the world or all for yourself - that's up to you. With our simple and delicious recipe you will definitely add variety to your menu - whether for breakfast, as a snack in between or in the evening. Whether you are a professional or a beginner – this recipe is sure to succeed. You don't need a bread maker or Römertopf, nor yeast, sourdough or bread spices, just the following ingredients:
Ingredients for your zucchini bread:
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp ground flaxseed + 5 tbsp water)
- 61 g applesauce
- 60 ml maple syrup
- 64 g coconut blossom sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 48 g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 60 ml melted coconut oil
- 60 ml unsweetened almond drink
- 130g grated courgettes (squeezed dry and lightly packed in measuring cups)
- 100 g flour (e.g. spelled, wheat flour or wholemeal flour)
- 60 g numove Shake Vanilla
- 30 grams of rolled oats
- 40 g nucao
Instructions: How to bake zucchini bread
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius .
- In a large mixing bowl, prepare the flax eggs (2 tbsp ground flaxseed + 5 tbsp water) and let them rest for 5 minutes . Then add applesauce, maple syrup, coconut blossom sugar, baking soda, baking soda, sea salt, and cocoa powder and stir again.
- Then add the melted coconut oil and the almond drink and mix everything with the whisk.
- What should not be missing from zucchini bread? That's right, the zucchini! Grate this finely, squeeze out the moisture and add it. Then stir vigorously again to mix everything together.
- Now add flour, numove shake and oat flakes and knead until the mass has just mixed. If the batter seems too thick, add a little more almond drink. At the end, the zucchini bread batter should be thick and scoopable.
- Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into the loaf pan.
- Bake your zucchini bread in the oven for 45-60 minutes .
You see: Baking bread yourself can be quick and easy and completely vegan. Let the zucchini bread cool down before eating, that's when it tastes best. For storage , you can either store it in a bread box or freeze it - although such a treat will be eaten in no time anyway.
👉🏻 Follow us for even more inspiration and exciting facts
More vegan recipes to imitate
If our zucchini bread has whetted your appetite for baking, we have good news for you: there are still a few recipes waiting for you in our recipe category . How about vegan pancakes , chocolate muffins , a delicious mug cake or a classic porridge ?