What would Easter be without a freshly baked yeast plait? Today we show you our new healthy favourite which, thanks to nupro, also provides you with enough protein so that you can enjoy Easter full of energy!
- 400g spelt flour
- 100g nupro cocoa cinnamon
- 75g brown sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 package dry yeast
- 250ml unsweetened almond milk
- 4 tablespoons of rape oil
- Chopped almonds as topping
- Mix all dry ingredients well.
- Warm the almond milk slightly and add it together with the oil.
- Knead the dough well with your hands.
- Leave the dough to rise in a warm place for 1 hour and then knead well once again.
- Divide the dough into 3 equally sized strands and braid them into a plait shape.
- Then let the dough rest for another 30 minutes.
- Spread the braided plait with margarine and decorate with almond pieces.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees convection oven on the middle shelf for 25 minutes.
The nupro yeast plait tastes especially good with jam, maple syrup or margarine. Bon appetit!