For a quick breakfast or a tasty snack in between? You decide! But no matter what the situation, our molehills like muffins are sure to fill you up!
- 200 g ground oat flakes
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 nucao bars
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 3 tablespoons of poppy seeds
- 5 tablespoons nupro vanilla
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 250 ml oat milk
- 80 ml rape oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 200°C top/bottom heat.
- Put ground oats, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and nupro vanilla in a mixing bowl and mix. Stir in 2 tablespoons poppy seeds and 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds, put the rest aside for topping.
- Mash the bananas into pulp with a fork. Mix with oat milk and oil.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the banana mixture and mix to a smooth, supple dough. Coarsely chop the nucao and add to the dough.
- Pour the dough into a well greased muffin tray and top with the remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Then allow to cool for at least 10-15 minutes.